Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Columbus OH
RV Insurance for Drivers Across Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, Ohio
Whether you only take your recreational vehicle on trips or live in it full time, you will need insurance to protect you and everyone else on the road with you. A full coverage RV insurance policy can protect you from heavy financial hits while your RV is both on and off the road.
The insurance professionals at ProtectALL Insurance are dedicated to providing you with reliable RV insurance at a competitive price. We will help you compare quotes and tailor a policy fit for your vehicle.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance policies include much of the same coverages as a normal auto insurance policy, though with a few additional options.
RV insurance policy options may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers damages and injuries you may cause someone else while operating the insured RV.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage helps with the cost of medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving another driver not carrying insurance.
- Campsite/Vacation Coverage: Campsite and vacation insurance provides extra coverage while you are parked on a campsite or on vacation.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance and towing helps with trip interruptions such as running out of gas and getting flat tires.
- Full-Timer Coverage: Full timer coverage refers to additional coverage you may need if you are using your RV as a full time residence.
Protect Your RV Today
Protect your recreational vehicle with the policy it deserves today. Call ProtectALL Insurance at 833-377-6832 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common RV Insurance Questions
What is Recreational Vehicle Insurance?
RV insurance is a type of policy designed to cover the unique risks recreational vehicles may face. This insurance is similar to car insurance with a few specific coverage options.
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need?
Everyone’s RV insurance needs are different depending on location, the class of RV, the use of the RV and more. Speak with an insurance agent about protecting your RV with the coverage it needs.
How Much is RV Insurance Per Month?
RV insurance premiums vary depending on your location, driving record, RV class, coverage limits, deductibles and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on RV insurance today.